Date – Tuesday 27th of September to Friday the 30th of September inclusive.
Time – 0900hrs to 1700hrs each day (Irish Summer Time)
Location – Online
Cost – €2,999 per person
Trainer – Renzo Notter https://www.linkedin.com/in/renzo-notter-37010613a/
This 4-day course consists of lectures and labs taught by Wi-Fi experts. Learn how to design, optimize, and troubleshoot Wi-Fi using Ekahau products.
Dive into all aspects of Wi-Fi lifecycle management including:
- RF fundamentals
- Predictive designs
- Capturing and analyzing survey data
- Spectrum analysis
- Design across all three bands, 6 GHz included
- And much more!
- Updated in 2022 to include 6 GHz
- Designed for Wi-Fi engineers, architects, network owners, IT administrators, and other Wi-Fi and IT professionals
- Receive a highly regarded ECSE Design certification via our partner Credly upon passing the certification exam
- Four-day format: 9:00-12:30, 1 hour lunch break, 13:30-17:00
- Training offered in English
During the course, students receive a temporary Ekahau Connect license to run Ekahau AI Pro on their computer and Ekahau Survey and Analyzer on their mobile device. Students will need:
- Admin rights on their local machine to install AI Pro
- A strong internet connection and a computer with video and audio capability
- A physical mouse rather than a trackpad for designing
Please select a date below and fill out the form to find out about classes happening in your region.
Call us now on +353 (1) 4011064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place.
Other Tech Blog posts
About the author